- The difference between selling and buying prices on an offer for any particular or currency is called forex markets spreads which vary according to the account type
- Spreads are also standard rates, quoted during normal and liquid market conditions.
What is rollover?
- Rollover which is also called swap, is the interest paid for holding opposition overnight, or it's the process of extending the settlement date of an open position with value date to the next business day. This requires a debit or a credit interest charge.
- To avoid roolover interest debits or credits on your position simply are sure your position is closed prior to the established end of the market day.
- Notice that there is no rollover on Saturdays and Sundays because most banks across the world are closed on their days.
- There is no rollover on holidays.