Privacy and Policy
Our affiliates will certainly strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure confidentiality of customer information and the privacy of individuals. It is important to know that we may use the information we collect, if it is required to provide you with quality service and security. For example, information can be used to verify your identity or to establish and set up your trading Account, issue Access Codes (username and/or password), issue an Account number, log your activity and contact you from time to time.
We don't share nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients with any third parties except for some limited circumstances like:
- For translation services with introducing brokers.
- When a client is referred by any introducing brokers.
- When we engage another business or person to help us identify client and demo user needs and notify clients and demo users of product and service offerings.
- When you use a client reporting agency that prepares your credit report, we may provide you with necessary information, as permitted by law.
- We may also disclose your personal information in the event we sell or buy assets or business.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information so as to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and offer agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of money.